There are a lot of things to do and see in this city. Here are some of the best night clubs that you can make a reservation at to enjoy a lot of the activities.
1. Aqaba Night Club: This is a great place to see when you have come to Angeles City, Philippines. This night club is a favorite hangout spot among the locals. It is located at Anakbayan Avenue, Anakbayan Street, and Anakbayan Avenue. At this night club you will get the best view of the city. The dance floor is well-stocked with the latest dance music that will surely charm the audience. There is a billiards room that can accommodate all your needs. If you are interested in playing pool, there is a pool table for you to enjoy. The DJ’s at this night club play different types of music that will definitely please the audience. If you want to go swimming, there is a big swimming pool for you to enjoy.
2. Aquino Night Club: This night club is located in the Quezon City and you will find the entrance of this night club at the corner of Villamor Airbase Drive and Quezon Avenue. At this night club you will find a billiard tables, a bar, and several booths that will let you enjoy some drinks. The dancing area is situated at the corner of Villamor Airbase Drive and Quezon Avenue. There is a small seating area in the middle of the square for your convenience. If you want to go swimming, you can use the small pool for your convenience.
3. Fiestas de Carnaval Night Club: This night club is a favorite hangout spot for many tourists and locals. This club is located at Roxas Boulevard, Makati City. This club is situated at the corner of Roxas Boulevard and Talisay Drive. This club has a balcony that overlooks the street, giving you an attractive view of the people. This club has tables in the middle of the bar where you can enjoy drinks and even have a dancing experience. There is also a pool table for you to play some pool with.
4. The Green Room: This club is located at the corner of North Salim City Road and Resorts World Trade Center. This club is a 2-hour club for only P1,000, but you can get a reservation at the entrance of the club for P1, 200. At this club, you will find a beautiful club interior and an attractive dance floor. The music can be switched to Gothic, Latin, Eurobeat, Rnb, Hip Hop, House, & Reggae.
There is a very small charge for the entrance ticket. In addition, there is no charge for a photo with the VIP.
5. Le Grand Casino: This casino is located at the corner of North Salim Street and Abad Street, Makati City. This casino has a unique architecture. The entrance ticket of this casino is also P1,000.
All those who wish to enter the casino have to pay P2, 500 for the special permit. However, you can get the permit by paying P1, 000 if you are a public servant, or the P500 for the rest who are not.
6. The Barrio Pool: This barrio pool is located at the corner of South Avenue of the South Luzon and North Avenue of the North Luzon. The Barrio pool has 4 diving boards, 5 basketball nets, 15 tables, a bar, a DJ booth, and a balcony for you to enjoy the beautiful view. There is also a restaurant which serves scrumptious food.
All the entry fees for the places mentioned in this article are subject to change without notice.
There are 3 aquariums in the city of Manila. You can get to know about them by these 7 places:
* The Makati Aquarium: This aquarium is located in Makati City, and it is the most popular aquarium in the Philippines. The admission fee is P1, 250. This aquarium has 20 diving boards, 10 underwater torches, 500 gallons of tanks, and a bar.
* The SM Megamall Manila: This mall is very close to SM Cityview in NCR City. The admission fee for this aquarium is P1, 200. This aquarium has 22 diving boards, 8 basketball nets, 20 tables, a bar, an electronic entertainment center, a large aquarium lake, water slides, and some shows.
* The SM Cityview: This mall is located in SM North EDSA, Mall. The admission fee for this aquarium is P1, 200. This aquarium has 28 diving boards, 10 basketball nets, 10 tables, a bar, a large aquarium lake, and a light show.
This aquarium is located at the Southside of the SM Cityview Mall. The admission fee for this aquarium is P1, 200. This aquarium has 5 diving boards, 10 tables, and a light show.
This aquarium is located at the Northside of the SM Cityview Mall. The admission fee for this aquarium is P1, 200. This aquarium has 5 diving boards, 10 tables, and a light show.
This planetarium is located in the East side of the SM Cityview Mall. The admission fee for this planetarium is P3, 300. The planetarium has 120 seats and a 40-foot diameter dome. This planetarium has a 7-tone system, a 120-seater hall, and a 180-foot projection screen. This planetarium is the most beautiful in the country.
Some of the other aquariums that can be seen at the SM North EDSA are:
* The SM Zoo: This zoo is located in West side of the mall. The zoo entrance fee is P3, 200. This zoo has a 120-seat auditorium with a 120-foot diameter dome. This zoo has displays, rides, exhibits, and shows. This zoo is the largest of the bunch.
* The SM Zoo Amphitheatre: This is a multi-use amphitheater. The admission fee for this zoo is P3, 200. This zoo has a 120-seat auditorium with a 60-foot diameter dome. This zoo has shows, exhibits, a 160-seat auditorium, a 90-seater, a 60-seater, and more.
* The SM Playhouse: This is a multi-use theatre that can be seen at the Northside of the mall. The SM Playhouse is a multi-use theatre that has 10, 15, and 20 seats. This theatre has a 60-seater, a 15-seat auditorium, an 80-seater, and 2 projection screens. This theatre has a projector.
These are some of the other things you may want to see at the SM North EDSA:
* The NLSI Museum: The NLSI is an archaeological museum with a collection of artifacts that date back over 3,000 years. This is an open-access museum. The entrance fee is P1, 25. This museum has a 20-seat auditorium with an 80-foot diameter dome. This museum has a theater with a 40-seat cinema, 2 projection screens, an exhibit hall, and 2 kiosks. This museum has a caf, a cafe, a kiosk, a shop, and an auditorium.
* The SM Cinema: This cinema is also an open-access museum. The cinema entrance fee is P2, 50. This cinema has a 20-seat auditorium with a 70-foot diameter dome.
I hope my article has helped you to know more about the wonders of the SM North EDSA Mall.